- Is managing multiple things at one time easy for you?
- Are you passionate about building relationships and connections with people?
- Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
Be a part of our new Senior Living community Jackson Creek Senior Living. Located in Monument nestled high on the beautiful Palmer Divide, Jackson Creek Senior Living is launching an expansive 127,885 square foot three-story design on 6.4 scenic acres. The community will offer 27 independent living apartments, 80 assisted living units and 30 memory care units and includes onsite parking with garages, surrounded by decorative landscaping and gardens. The elegant design gives a natural “Colorado feel” with colors of autumn orange, browns and grey surrounded by ornamental grasses and local perennials.
Amenities will include a dedicated focus on wellness, including a 24-hour onsite nurse, state-of-the-art call system, wander-management technology, clinic, therapy gym as well as personalized lifestyle recreation and leisure offerings. Jackson Creek will offer a variety of chef-prepared culinary and dining experiences and outdoor lifestyle experiences include walking paths with access to regional nature trails, decorative water features, and garden and horticulture areas. Jackson Creek will offer its own radio station, a convenient dog wash area and a hearing loop in select areas.
The Dietary Aide’s primary responsibility is to provide assistance in all food functions following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. The person in this role is entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Dining Services Director in order to assist in food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
Dining Maintenance Duties: 50% time
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
- Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment.
- Wear protective clothing and equipment when handling infectious waste and/or blood/body fluids.
- Assist/direct daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
Dining Duties: 40% time
- Assist cook in preparing meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in checking meal plates/trays before distribution.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
- Prepare and deliver snacks as instructed.
Department Duties: 10% time
- Attend and participate in facility mandatory in-service training programs as scheduled.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
- Maintains a liaison with other department directors to adequately plan for food services/activities.