- Are you an individual who has a passion for managing multiple priorities?
- Do you like to deliver high quality service?
- Are you a perfectionist and like things just so?
- Is your energy high and you connect easily with people?
Be a part of our new Senior Living community Jackson Creek Senior Living. Located in Monument nestled high on the beautiful Palmer Divide, Jackson Creek Senior Living is launching an expansive 127,885 square foot three-story design on 6.4 scenic acres. The community will offer 27 independent living apartments, 80 assisted living units and 30 memory care units and includes onsite parking with garages, surrounded by decorative landscaping and gardens. The elegant design gives a natural “Colorado feel” with colors of autumn orange, browns and grey surrounded by ornamental grasses and local perennials.
Amenities will include a dedicated focus on wellness, including a 24-hour onsite nurse, state-of-the-art call system, wander-management technology, clinic, therapy gym as well as personalized lifestyle recreation and leisure offerings. Jackson Creek will offer a variety of chef-prepared culinary and dining experiences and outdoor lifestyle experiences include walking paths with access to regional nature trails, decorative water features, and garden and horticulture areas. Jackson Creek will offer its own radio station, a convenient dog wash area and a hearing loop in select areas.
The Laundry Aide will pick up, deliver, sort, weigh, wash, dry, iron, fold, stack, and hang residents and community laundry. In this role, the laundry aide uses household and industrial laundry equipment as well as maintains the cleanliness of laundry areas. The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current and existing federal and state regulations and established company policy and procedures.
Linen Maintenance Duties: 80% time
- Wash garments and linens in an electrically-powered washing machine and adjust valves to proper temperature
- Use soap and other solutions at appropriate times
- Transfer washed clothes from washer to dryer and to baskets for distribution
- Hang finished garments on hangers, or fold and stack garments
- Wear gloves as necessary when handling dirty linens. Wash hands after contact with any soiled linen
- Wash contaminated linens separately in necessary
- Avoid overloading machine
- Be willing to perform routine tasks on a continuous basis and keep up with flow of work
- Handle, store, process, and transport all linens in a manner that will prevent the spread of infection
- Weigh laundry and linen for compliance with machine standards
- Damp-dry clothes in extractor when necessary
- Understand function of various soaps, bleaches, softeners, and other chemicals employed in washing and rinsing
- Able to distinguish between cotton, wool, and synthetics
- Be familiar with proper heat to apply to particular fabrics to prevent damaging material
- Clean and replace filters in washing machine after each load
- Remove lint from tumbler and keep tumbler clean
- Use only the amount of detergent required since this will help maintain a low suds level
Linen Support Duties: 20% time
- Report malfunctions of equipment
- Distribute clothes to residents’ rooms
- Clean laundry area and equipment
- Ensure that residents’ clothes are properly identified and labeled with indelible ink pen
- Report losses and damages of resident’s laundry
- Maintain inventory of linens and laundry supplies